[vtkusers] Surface Rendering from point set.

Alex Liu tehsunnliu at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 21:40:03 EST 2016

Thanks for your reply Cory.
I noticed that vtkPolyDataNormals couldn't find any Normals in my case.
So I tried vtkTriangle. and Passed 3 nearest neighbor points to find the
normals.
vtkTriangle has a function called ComputeNormal(); to compute normals.

With this function I could find all the normals, but the problem I'm facing
right now is all the normals are
facing in one direction. I need to some how filter out Inliner normals and
keep only the outliner normals

-----
Alex Liu
+15574855474