[vtkusers] Crash in vtkShaderProgram/vtkOpenGLPolyDataMapper

dei david.ei at novodynamics.com
Thu May 12 17:10:57 EDT 2016

The error returned is 2000, but I think I've figured out the problem. Early
on, when I was trying to solve stability problems with the mouse and
vtkCanvas, I found a recommendation to add:
   -Dsun.java2d.d3d=false
   -Dsun.java2d.gdiblit=false
to the java VM launch configuration. It seemed to solve the particular
problem I was experiencing at the time so I added it and forgot about it. In
any case, removing these switches appears to fix the random crashes.