[vtkusers] Notification after interaction with vtkComposite(TransferFunction|ControlPoints)Item

Elvis Stansvik elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com
Tue Jun 21 10:02:38 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm using a vtkCompositeTransferFunctionItem +
vtkCompositeControlPointsItem in a vtkChartXY to modify the transfer
functions used for some volume rendering.

Is there some event from one of these items I can observe that will fire
once interaction has occurred? I know I can observe the ModifiedEvent of
the vtkCompositeTransferFunctionItem, but when dragging points around, it
will fire on each mouse move. I need to be notified only once the
interaction has stopped.

Thanks in advance,
Elvis