[vtkusers] Read Vector Field from Structured Point VTK file

Adam Mueller spamsammeler at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 12:00:02 EST 2016

Hi Andras Lasso,I got a 3D Vector Field represented by a vtk ascii file this:
# vtk DataFile Version 3.0Data converted from AVS by write_vtk
moduleASCIIDATASET STRUCTURED_POINTSDIMENSIONS 30 30 10ORIGIN 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000SPACING 1.000000 1.000000 1.000000POINT_DATA 90000VECTORS
data float-7 -9 20 -6.5 -9.2 20...
Such that the first line of the vectors (-7 -9 20) is the Vector at position
0 0 0 and the very last line is the vector at position 30 30 10.I want to
read in these Vektors and visualize the vectorfield on the one hand. But on
the other hand i want to be able to have a function givemevector(x,y,z),
which returns the vector at given position (x,y,z)I didn't get to work any
of those things.