[vtkusers] interactor with one renwin and multiple renderers

Róbert Špir spir.robert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 23:49:10 EST 2016

Hi Miro,

I'm doing similar task. You can derive your own interactorstyle class from
one of the vtkInteractorStyle classes. There you can override mouse and key
event functions and using this->Interactor->FindPokedRenderer(mouseX,
mouseY); you can detect to which of the multiple renderers the user clicked
and handle the interaction according to your needs.

Robert