[vtkusers] hardware acceleratec OpenGL on Raspberry pi 3/Raspbian?

Elvis Chen elvis.chen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:56:12 EDT 2016

of course, sorry for not noticing the sync issue:

pi at raspberrypi:/dev $ vblank_mode=0 glxgears
ATTENTION: default value of option vblank_mode overridden by environment.
2613 frames in 5.0 seconds = 522.544 FPS
2731 frames in 5.0 seconds = 546.007 FPS
2583 frames in 5.0 seconds = 516.513 FPS
2648 frames in 5.0 seconds = 529.468 FPS
2518 frames in 5.0 seconds = 503.535 FPS
3206 frames in 5.0 seconds = 640.964 FPS
2533 frames in 5.0 seconds = 506.589 FPS
2530 frames in 5.0 seconds = 505.956 FPS
2700 frames in 5.0 seconds = 539.864 FPS