[vtkusers] vtkGenericDataArray.txx Windows Compiler Error [merged]

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Tue Apr 5 13:23:11 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

I'm combining your threads since they refer to the same problem.

I just pulled the latest master and did a debugging Win32 build using MSVC
2015 on windows 7. I used the default CMake options, aside from enabling
BUILD_EXAMPLES. I tried both with ninja, and then again in the VS IDE.

Neither build showed this compilation error. Is there anything unusual
about your builds, or are you setting any non-default CMake options?

Thanks,
Dave