[vtkusers] How can I zoom without using mouse wheel in a vtkCanvas?

-Daniel- ich_daniel at habmalnefrage.de
Sun Sep 13 06:29:50 EDT 2015

Hi there,

I use vtkImageSlice's, which are represented in a vtkCanvas.
Now, when I use the mouse wheel then the images are zoomed. This is okay,
but I don't want to zoom with the mouse wheel but rather by pressing a
button.
By setting Interactor style on NULL zooming is disabled.

How can I, for example using the mouse button to zoom in or out? Or which
Interactor style should I use?
Any hints?