[vtkusers] Review Request

LaChen sam24666806 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 03:06:37 EST 2015

Lays Rodrigues wrote
> Hi folks!
> I woul like to request a review in the code that i made today. Working
> with
> two actors.
>
> The code is on this link: http://pastebin.com/1DGDmn9D
>
> Questions:
> - Is there a better way to do this drawCube function?
> - When i remove a actor, i need to delete the mapper to?
> - I'm using the QVTKWidget class, and i know that this class is
> deprecated,
> but i dont find tutorials on how to pass this code to use QVTKWidget2, any
> help on that?
> -Inside my QtApp, the 3DView have a slow that i dont understand. When i
> click to rotate the object, the view have delays. Any tips about this
> problem?
>
> Sorry about my english, i'm still learning how to write...
> Thanks for the help!
>
> --
> __
> *Lays Rodrigues*
> *Front-End Developer at Br-Print3D Project(KDE)*
> *Student of Computer Science at UFF/PURO*
> Organizadora da Semana da Computação UFF-PURO
> www.facebook.com/semanacomputacaopuro
> www.facebook.com/brprint3d

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Hi, I had been trace the codes about QVTKWidget and QVTKWidget2.

I remember the difference between them is OnPaint function.

So, you can use QVTKWidget2 just like QVTKWidget.

You can try to promote your QTWidget to QVTKWidget2 on QT Designer.

I remember it's work.

But please note that, you can't use QVTKWidget and QOpenGLWidget(Qt5.5) at
same UI.

It will crash.

B.R.

LaChen.