[vtkusers] About the example--vtk for iOS VolumeRender

邓卓夫 dzfowen at qq.com
Wed Nov 18 12:03:51 EST 2015

Hi developers,

    I try to build the latest vtk for iOS example VolumeRender, compiling is ok. However when I run the project with the data file CT-chest.nrrd which is downloaded from 3D slicer web and converted into 8 unsigned char and 256*256*130 format, the Xcode came out 2 errors:

       ERROR: In /Users/dzf/Desktop/VTK/IO/Image/vtkNrrdReader.cxx, line 337

vtkNrrdReader (0x7f9e8b821370): CT-chest.nrrd is not a nrrd file.

     ERROR: In /Users/dzf/Desktop/VTK/Common/ExecutionModel/vtkExecutive.cxx, line 784

vtkCompositeDataPipeline (0x7f9e8b821e50): Algorithm vtkNrrdReader(0x7f9e8b821370) returned failure for request: vtkInformation (0x7f9e8b823530)

  Debug: Off

  Modified Time: 8501

  Reference Count: 1

  Registered Events: (none)

  Request: REQUEST_INFORMATION

  FORWARD_DIRECTION: 0

  ALGORITHM_AFTER_FORWARD: 1

1 error: why Xcode assumed that the file is not nrrd file, it is strange maybe I had mistakes to convert the original nrrd file into proper one with 3d Slicer?

2 error:I can not understand.

Thanks for your reply!

  Bob