[vtkusers] Bug Tracking Broken?

Joseph Melnyk JMelnyk at pile.com
Thu Mar 26 13:17:03 EDT 2015

I was checking out an issue a couple days ago in the VTK Bug Tracker and now it appears to be unavailable, or moved perhaps.  The issue was previously found at http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=15384 but that gets redirected to a CMake issue now, instead of a VTK one.  And now when I go to http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view_all_bug_page.php all I see are CMake and CDash issues.  I'm not logged in, so it's not a settings issue with me I don't think.  Any thoughts?

Joe