[vtkusers] VTK+GDCM+JAVA error in CMake

-Daniel- ich_daniel at habmalnefrage.de
Tue Mar 17 07:16:39 EDT 2015

I load the two DLLs with "Runtime.getRuntime().loadLibrary(dllname);" and I
get an errror: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
D:\extend DLLs\vtkDICOMJava.dll: Can't find dependent libraries

Was the cmake-configuration incorrect? Perhaps already for compiling GDCM?
... I see in my cmake-GDCM settings, I forgot to set GDCM_USE_VTK. But now
(with set flag) I get 13 errors when compiling in Visual Studio 10.