[vtkusers] how to get information about picked actors from vtkAreaPicker when vtkAssembly is picked up

franko franko at mixzon.com
Wed Mar 4 16:07:39 EST 2015

Hi vtkers,

I have a configuration with nested assemblies. When I use vtkPropPicker in a
LeftButtonPressEvt event handler, I'm able to pick an assembly.
Does anyone know how to determine which particular actor is "picked" within
the vtkAssembly?

I can use vtkAssemblyPath to find the vtkAssemblyNodes and actors in the
assembly, but I don't know how to determine which actor is at the event
position.

Thanks,
~Frank