[vtkusers] python wrapper for vtkPartialVolumeModeller

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Tue Jan 6 20:53:48 EST 2015

Hi Roman,

Maybe the easiest way to drop this into the current module structure
of VTK is to add it to the Imaging/Hybrid module.

If you do that and the compiler complains that it can't find
vtkBoxClipDataSet.h, add vtkFiltersGeneral to the DEPENDENCIES list in
Imaging/Hybrid/module.cmake.

If the compiler can't find vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter.h, add
vtkFiltersGeometry to the DEPENCIES list in
Imaging/Hybrid/module.cmake.

Let us know how it goes,
Cory

Cory Quammen