[vtkusers] PCA

Lizeth Castellanos castellanoslizan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 10:51:06 EST 2015

Hello vtk-users

I have a structure in a 3D volume image, and I calculated 3 different
arrays, each one contain a feature of these structure. I'm interested to
using PCA for analyses these 3  vectors features.

I saw the examples vtkPCAAnalysisFilter and vtkPCAStatistics , and for me
is not clear which is more adequate class to my problem. Someone have any
suggestion?

Could someone tell me more details about your experience using those pca
classes, please?

Any help provided for this would be greatly appreciated!

-Lizeth