[vtkusers] CheckerBoard and Windows Level

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:46:58 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm using ITK to do CT/RM registration of Dicom 3D volumes and I display
the individual registered 2D images in a check-board style and I let the
user navigate through the slices to visually evaluate the registration. ITK
has its own functions to produce such checkboard but the only problem I
have is that I need to be able to change the WL/WC independently to
efficiently evaluate the results of the registration (visually speaking).

I noticed VTK has a checkerboard class (similar to ITK) so I was wondering
if there's a way to change WL/WC so that it depending on which one the user
selects, it only changes the CT or RM sections in the check-board?

Thank you,

Matias.