[vtkusers] CMake Error -- version doesn't match

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Tue Dec 15 13:42:06 EST 2015

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 1:36 PM, joaoroberto88 <joaorobertojr88 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Shawn,
>
> I changed find_package call to:
>
> /find_package(VTK 6.3.0 REQUIRED NO_MODULE)/
>
> But I got a similar error message. Is "(64 bit)" included in version name?

I don't think so.  I guess that isn't the problem.  Are you configuring
your application as 32 bit against a 64 bit build of VTK? On Windows, which
generator you select in CMake determines whether your application is built
as 32 bit or 64 bit (for the Visual Studio generators anyway).  That could
be the problem.

HTH,
Shawn