[vtkusers] Submitting new examples

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Dec 8 16:17:20 EST 2015

I'ld like to move the ${VTKSRC}/Examples onto the wiki (or External module
if you like). Having 2 example sets is a point of confusion so we should
consolidate to the one with better web searchable infrastructure.

I'ld also like to change the VTK Wiki examples submitters to have them push
results to the  "WikiExamples" build group on VTK's cdash. Then developers
will realize when they break examples.

Sadly, I can't seem to find the time to do either just now.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive