[vtkusers] ActiViz .NET alternatives

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 08:47:04 EST 2015

With modern Visual Studio, you can link unmanaged/native C++ libraries into
.NET assemblies and executables. Have you thought about possibly using a
managed C++ UI built in .NET and just linking in the plain old VTK
libraries? (Not sure if there are any roadblocks here specifically with
VTK, I've not tried it personally, but I have built a managed C++ app which
links in unmanaged libraries...)