[vtkusers] VTK+GDCM+JAVA error in CMake

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 14:56:02 EST 2014

Hi Daniel,

It sounds like it's asking you to set this variable in GDCM's
CMakeCache.txt,
if you are using the cmake gui then you will have to select the "advanced"

GDCM_VTK_JAVA_JAR:FILEPATH=C:/Path/To/vtk.jar

If you are interested, my own VTK dicom classes also have java wrappers:
http://github.com/dgobbi/vtk-dicom

 - David