[vtkusers] Extract a tube of data from DICOM series data

Vincent32160 vsh at magellium.fr
Thu Nov 6 09:05:53 EST 2014

Thanks again David!

As I want to keep a volume I chose solution 2.
I used a volume mapper and the result is pretty good.
The only problem is that I am not able to remove the black voxels around the
cylinder. (See picture)
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5729393/output2.png>

The next step of my approach is to be able to keep only the voxels on the
edges (meaning on a tube or hollow cylinder of 1-voxel thickness). And after
that I would like to unfold the tube and have a flat surface of pixels.
Let me know if you think that it is better to create a new thread for these
two next steps.

Thanks for your help.

Vincent