[vtkusers] CMake Error at CMake/vtkModuleAPI.cmake

Christopher Mullins christopher.mullins at kitware.com
Sat May 10 03:45:59 EDT 2014

Most of these examples haven't been tested with VTK compiled with Qt 5.2.1.
I'm in the process of checking these out and cleaning up the in-source
examples, so thanks for reporting the problem! I'll try it out. Having
looked at that example recently, I may have a fix which I'll have to test
on Windows.

In the meantime, is there a particular reason you need that adaptive mesh
refinement example? If not I'd build without that option. If you're looking
for a large cache of examples you might check out the wiki examples [1].

Sorry that's not really a solution, but maybe someone else will have a
suggestion.

[1] http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples