[vtkusers] VTK with MSCV2010-32bit & Qt5

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 27 11:29:22 EDT 2014

For vtk 6.1, Cansen try setting this cmake variable to tell vtk to try to
use Qt 5. VTK_QT_VERSION = "5"

Regarding precompiled vtk libraries, I'm hoping to put those out starting
with 6.2 but I have no time estimate as to when I'll start looking into
that.

You might try:http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#vtk in the
meantime.

David E DeMarle