[vtkusers] vtk 6.1 vtkCommonDataModel-6.1.dll

vtk_person taras.klaskovsky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 03:42:33 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am moving my project from vtk 5.8 to vtk 6.1 with cmake and visual studio
2005 compiler on a fresh windows xp. After building vtk in release mode(with
VTK_Group_Qt,_Rendering,StandAlone, BUILD_SHARED_LIBS, BUILD_EXAMPLES flags
set) and successfully compiling my project I get the following error:

This application has failed to start because vtkCommonDataModel-6.1.dll was
not found.

I feel like it means that something had not built properly(searching by the
name on my drive returns nothing), but not sure what to look for and how to
fix this.

Thanks in advance,
Taras Klaskovsky.