[vtkusers] Interactive graph in QVTKRenderWindowInteractor (VTK 6.1/Python 2.7/Pyside)

Noeska Smit noeska.smit at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:14:53 EDT 2014

Thank you for your fast reply, Michka. The first example does run here, so I
believe the problem is related to using the 2D API with Qt.

To double check this, I have rewritten that first example to include an
animated graph. A flurry of OpenGL errors start streaming and the animation
does not start. I can interact with the graph (pan and zoom) but I cannot
interact with the vertices to drag them around.

This is the OpenGL error:
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5726307/opengl.png>

I have included the adjusted PyQt example here:  graphexample.py
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5726307/graphexample.py>

Michka Popoff wrote