[vtkusers] vtkimagereslicemapper to get exact slice

chasank chasank at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:10:33 EDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks to your advice, David, I accomplished to resolve the issue. But using
JumpToNearestSliceOn of vtkImageResliceMapper is not sufficient, so I used
SetInterpolationTypeToNearest method of vtkImageProperty instead of
SetInterpolationTypeToLinear. However, this change causes the quality of
image to reduce dramatically. Is there any way to improve the quality
without seeing ROI on two slices? Or if I use bilinear interpolation instead
of trilinear interpolation, will this solve my quality problem?

Thanks and best regards,

Chasan