[vtkusers] Nearest Pixel to a point

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 20:13:29 EDT 2014

one thing to keep in mind is that for this section:

                    var indice = kdtree.FindClosestPoint(x, y, z, ref
dist_minima); //where x, y and z are your 2D image points..
                    var closestpoint = kdtree.GetDataSet().GetPoint(indice);

You actually need to do iteration to go through all points in the 2D
image.. and find the closest point to each point in the 3D image,