[vtkusers] Regaring installation of vtk-BGL in parallel mode.

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Jul 1 10:48:59 EDT 2014

I would either:

1) turn off the optional InfovisParallel module.
 - it has seen little use in the last couple of years and hasn't been kept
up to date. This it is marked for deprecation now and will be removed after
the next release.

- I had that working on a vtk dashboard a year or so back

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive