[vtkusers] Compiling VTK with Tcl/Tk on OS X

jmerkow jmerkow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 16:49:55 EST 2014

Ok,

Thank you for your help!  It turns out for some reason My machine doesn't
have the /System/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/PrivateHeaders dir (I
suspect that this is a symbolic link)
And CMake was putting the a path internal to VTK for this path.  I changed
it to /System/Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Headers/tk-private (this
directory has a lot of the OS X related tk stuff.

I don't think I did anything strange to my system (I don't mess around in
Frameworks at all). However bc CMake found a suitable folder internally it
never caused an error for CMake, and not until about 90% into the build
either.

Just a tip for anyone that runs into this problem!

Thanks
-Jameson