[vtkusers] Compiling VTK with Tcl/Tk on OS X

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 15:35:39 EST 2014

I just did a VTK/Tk build on my home machine (OS X 10.9), and I didn't
encounter any problems.  At work, I regularly build VTK on OS X 10.6.
There are also nightly dashboard builds that use OS X with Tk, and none
of them are showing any build errors.  That's why I suspect that your build
is picking up the wrong Tk header files.  Either that, or you are using an
OS X 10.5 system.

  David