[vtkusers] add multiple RenderWindowControl in runtime | ActiViz

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:47:16 EST 2014

Thanks, basically I need my application to display multiple Dicom images. I
think the only way is either adding multiple renderwindowcontrols or add
multiple images to a single renderwindow, not sure which one would be best
as I need to also interact with the images, like delete selected image, or
change WL/WC etc.
Thanks!