[vtkusers] Stereo rendering for some renderers

Oskar Kirmis kirmis at st.ovgu.de
Wed Feb 5 11:03:27 EST 2014

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, we're using anaglyph stereo.

> Would it be possible for you to create a tiny example that can
replicate the issue you have are having?  I am
> assuming that you are doing anaglyphic stereo rendering?  I can look
into the code
> but it would be so much easier if we have some example.

That might not be so easy as the bug currently occurs in a huge software
project. Creating a small example might not be so easy as I don't really
know vtk and opengl. We're just trying to fix bugs in older code.

But maybe you have some ideas where we could look for. Maybe something
(buffers, flags, ...) was not cleared correctly?
I am currently trying to find the problem using glIntercept. Or do you
have any other tipps for debugging opengl?

Again, thank you.