[vtkusers] Model generation from the segmented data

reks rekha.pyage at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 08:19:02 EST 2014

Hello all,

I have 3D data and I have segmented it and now I want to see the model of
the segmented data so I passed the segmented data through vtkMarchingCubes
but I can see only the surface and it is hollow from inside.
 I want to see all the segmented Image in my model.

can anyone please tell me if I am using the wrong filter or do I have to use
any other filter with vtkMarchingCubes.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5729723/segmented_image.png>

Thanks in advance
reks