[vtkusers] vtkImageActor

Mike Gagnon mike at gagnon.com
Tue Sep 17 15:22:04 EDT 2013

ok thanks I'll do that for its orientation.  But as for the image
boundaries and resizing the image, is the matrix also the best bet? I am
hoping to align the image perfectly with the bottom left of the renderer
and was thinking I could use vtkImageActor::SetDisplayExtent (not
getting the right results with that).