[vtkusers] GPURayCast and Texture3D volume mappers fail to render

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 17:21:46 EDT 2013

in your vtk build dir, what does the output of

    $ ctest -R LoadOpenGL --verbose | grep GL_

say? If it's not reporting the expected versions then you could verify
which driver VTK using with:

    $ ldd bin/vtkRenderingVolumeCxxTests | grep GL

you may try this also on your app to verify. Do VTK's tests have the
same issue?

    $ ctest -R GPURay --verbose

if none of this helps, would you be willing to work with the development
version of VTK? it will be easier to find and fix the bug.

Burlen