[vtkusers] how to communicate between processors - vtk with mpi support

kenan kenansea at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 13:03:06 EDT 2013

Hello,

I am using VTK with MPI support. I want to have 5 different cameras which
are created by 5 procs. And I also want to have them change their positions
or focalpoints etc depending on each other. For example if I move one camera
in +x direction, can another camera move to -z direction? Here I dont mean
the calculations but the communication. How can the communication done, is
there any notifications, events or shared memory?