[vtkusers] Build vtk 5.10.1 againt qt 5.0.1

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Fri Mar 8 15:22:39 EST 2013

The OpenView app depends on VTK and Qt5. I do this currently by building
VTK with Qt off and using copied/modified versions of the QVTK classes I
need. The relevant parts are at the beginning of the CMakeLists.txt file:

https://github.com/Kitware/openview/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt

and in the core/ directory:

https://github.com/Kitware/openview/tree/master/core

Doing a diff on OpenView and VTK versions of those classes should get you a
lot of the way there.

Jeff

P.S. For more info on OpenView (a VTK/infovis app for viewing CSV files),
visit openview.kitware.com.