[vtkusers] How to introduce the VTK in the Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 MFC

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Wed Mar 6 06:09:52 EST 2013

Hi there,
if you have already built VTK and you are looking for a way to use and link
a project of your own agains VTK, this is a good starting point:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Tutorials/CMakeListsFile

If you have not built VTK yet, this may be useful:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Building

When you run CMake, it will ask which compiler you will be using, and that
is where you will choose MS VS2008.

It is highly recommended to use CMake because it will save you time in the
project configuration process.

Kind regards,
JON HAITZ