[vtkusers] building vtk6, simple example

Randy Heiland heiland at indiana.edu
Tue Jun 25 08:28:44 EDT 2013

Ah, bingo.  That does indeed allow the example to build/run.  So I must have had some stale libs in my install dir after all?  Thought I checked timestamps, but my eyes aren't what they used to be :)  I'm still curious why parallel libs are even being built, but that's for another day…

~/dev/vtk6-build/lib$ ls|grep parall
libvtkFiltersParallel-6.0.1.dylib*
libvtkFiltersParallel-6.0.dylib@
libvtkFiltersParallelImaging-6.0.1.dylib*
libvtkFiltersParallelImaging-6.0.dylib@
libvtkIOParallel-6.0.1.dylib*
libvtkIOParallel-6.0.dylib@
libvtkParallelCore-6.0.1.dylib*