[vtkusers] updated image from vtkImagePlaneWidget

ljp19890525 ljp19890525 at 163.com
Mon Jun 17 08:57:29 EDT 2013

Hi all,
I've got an orthogonal rendering of some 3D data with three vtkImagePlaneWidgets.  I can drag the 3  vtkImagePlaneWidgets along axis.  I'd like to be able to display each plane as a separate 2D image which would get updated as the corresponding plane widget is altered (if the slice index is changed, for instance). i know I should USE the AddObserver(vtkCommand::InteractionEvent,mycallback) for the  vtkImagePlaneWidget. But how to define  the mycallback???
Many thanks !

nil_facebook