[vtkusers] Suggesstion for multiple dicom screen with vtkRenderWindow

chasank chasank at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 10:07:41 EDT 2013

Hi,

We are at the designing process of our new project which will be based on
vtk + itk + qt. In our project, we plan to construct a Multiple Dicom Screen
which will display different series on the same screen in 2/4/8 subscreens.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5721314/sunum.png>

We have 2 ideas to implement this:

1. Create a vtkRenderWindow and add "vtkRenderer"s to vtkRenderWindow or
remove "vtkRenderer"(s) from vtkRenderWindow depending on number of
subscreens chosen by user.
2. Create multiple "vtkRenderWindow"s and depending on chosen number of
subscreens by user, create new "vtkRenderWindow"s or delete some of them on
runtime.

Best Regards.