[vtkusers] VTS File Format

Gerrick Bivins Gerrick.Bivins at halliburton.com
Tue Jul 23 08:09:15 EDT 2013

Patrick,
See this post for the basics:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview-developers/2005-June/000239.html

I haven't tried it with structured data but it worked for me or  unstructured.
I thought there was a test I referenced that had an example of how to setup the writer, but I could only find this
feature request that has sample code attached. It tests writing out a time series file:
http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=5542

Hope that helps,
Gerrick