[vtkusers] vtkborderwidget draggable and callback problem

chasank chasank at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 06:20:24 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am using vtkBorderWidget to put borders among "vtkRenderer"s. But I cannot
prevent vtkBorderWidget to be draggable. Also, I want vtkBorderWidget not to
intervene interactions between user and renderers. How can I achieve this?
Any help is appreciated.

            vtkBorderWidget *borderWidget = vtkBorderWidget::New();
            borderWidget->SetInteractor(iren);
            borderWidget->CreateDefaultRepresentation();

static_cast<vtkBorderRepresentation*>(borderWidget->GetRepresentation())->GetBorderProperty()->SetColor(1,0,0);
            borderWidget->SelectableOff();
            borderWidget->SetCurrentRenderer(renderer);
            borderWidget->SetDefaultRenderer(renderer);

static_cast<vtkBorderRepresentation*>(borderWidget->GetRepresentation())->SetPosition(0,
0);

static_cast<vtkBorderRepresentation*>(borderWidget->GetRepresentation())->SetPosition2(1,
1);

static_cast<vtkBorderRepresentation*>(borderWidget->GetRepresentation())->GetBorderProperty()->SetDisplayLocationToForeground();

static_cast<vtkBorderRepresentation*>(borderWidget->GetRepresentation())->PickableOff();

static_cast<vtkBorderRepresentation*>(borderWidget->GetRepresentation())->DragableOff();

static_cast<vtkBorderRepresentation*>(borderWidget->GetRepresentation())->MovingOff();

            borderWidget->SetEnabled(false);
            borderWidget->SetManagesCursor(false);
            borderWidget->SetPickingManaged(false);
            borderWidget->SetResizable(false);