[vtkusers] Need Help: Installation & Starting example

Vachik Dave vsdave at umail.iu.edu
Wed Jul 17 23:28:55 EDT 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I am trying to run 2 different examples. Its giving error "Access violation
reading location 0x00000000".

I observed that for below classes static new() is not working & can't
assign any memory and causing the error.
vtkPolyDataMapper
vtkRenderWindow
tkRenderer
vtkActor

On the other hand  for some classes its working perfectly fine.
vtkSphere
vtkContourFilter
vtkOutlineFilter
vtkConeSource

I can't understand the problem? Would you please help me?

Regards*.
--Vachik Dave*

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Dominique Toepfer <dominique at toepfer-web.de