[vtkusers] MFC Sample of VTK6.0 don't work?

Von Tom vontom at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 22:10:29 EDT 2013

Hi All,
I've check the option Build_Samples and GuiSupportMFC in cmake when
compiling VTK6.0 with MSVS 2012, and all the samples are generated except
the ones related to Win32 MFC.

Then I manually add the source codes of \Examples\GUI\Win32\SampleMFC  to a
new project, and compile it. It turns out it dosn't running normally. The
view window is blank. I'm quite sure it works with the previous version
5.10.

My other programs with MFC have been compiled with VTK6.0, and the same
problem occurs again.

Does somebody have any idea about what is wrong about it? Is that a bug?

Thanks in advance.
--
Von Tom