[vtkusers] My point cloud data won't display in the renderer.

Ruff albin.nilsson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 08:56:13 EDT 2013

Thank you! Although Im still confused about where to add my scalar values, or
if you mean that I should pass the glyphFilter into my unstructuredGrid
somehow.

The examples uses points->polydata->glyphfilter, so I write:
/polydata = vtkPolyData()
polydata.SetPoints(    vtkPoints with [index,x,y,z]    )
glyphFilter = vtkVertexGlyphFilter()
glyphFilter.AddInput(polydata)/

But I still haven't added my scalars! None of the examples does anything but
render the points, without any distinction to scalar values.
I suppose I can't use UnstructuredGridVolumeRayCastMapper, so what should I
do with the polyData, to what do I add my scalar values, and how do I map
it?