[vtkusers] Select all cells inside vtkWidget2

Avanindra Singh avanindra.singh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 04:50:47 EST 2013

Hi All,

I have a vtkWidget2 widget placed in a window where I have another
vtkPolyData mesh loaded too. What I want is to highlight all the cells
which fall inside the widget , just like rubberband selection , only in
this case for the 3d box ,  the widget represents.

Can anyone point me a method to do this... I believe if I can get the user
transform of the box widget and its corner coordinates , I can do the
selection operation , but I am not finding a direct way to do this.

I would really appreciate any help.

thanks
Avanindra Singh