[vtkusers] Using two different colors on top/bottom cell sides

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 15:32:32 EST 2013

VTK cannot do this with one dataset. You can specify a backface property,
but that would only permit one color for the front and back of the dataset.

It seems you want a different colormap for each side of the data. The only
way to do this would be to have two separte datasets.

The image you posted is very simple. Can you describe your real-world
application?