[vtkusers] How to use a self-define vtk dll in C# code

weixuegong weixuegong at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 21:36:08 EST 2013

Hi, all

I am new on vtk. Now I am trying to make a simple demo about vtk
to figure out whether it can be invoked by C# as a dll or not, just like:

1. put some filters together(coding by c++),
2. generate a dll with these code,
3. register the dll in C# code, and use the interface in dll,
4. get the data and use mappers, actors in C#, then render.

I knew there are wrappers for .net platform, but I think it could not be
as fast as I wish.

Now I am trying, but still not get it. So could any of you guys give me
some tips?

Or is it possible?

Thanks!