[vtkusers] Need some help to use vtkVolume16Reader

Hayden Smith s_hayden_28 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 20:13:16 EDT 2013

Hi, I have a series of raw images each of 256 pix by 256 pix. I would like to build a 3D model following the example  ‘Medical.tcl’ given in Medical example directory. But in that example,  all raw images are given a particular extension named “quarter’. How can I convert my raw images like that so that I can use vtkVolume16Reader. I tried by renaming my image files “quareter(1)”, “quarter(2)” etc. But it did not work. Please provide me some suggestions.